Thursday, September 2, 2010

New hotel at Subang Jaya

If you are looking for new hotel check out the Empire Hotel at Subang Jaya. It is nearby the Subang Parade shopping mall, Carrefour shopping mall and next to Empire Hotel itself has the Empire Shopping Gallery.

It is not far away from the Sunway Pyramid shopping mall. If you want to go shopping this place has many shopping malls.

I am not going to shop often here because I don't have enough money. You want to find budget hotel check out the Sun Inn hotels, it is shoplot type of hotels I see there is Sun Inn HOtel also at IOI Puchong are.

I know if I am going places I want to know where to stay and where to eat plus shop. Many shopping mall in Selangor and I just name above a few.

0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry