Monday, August 20, 2012

Melaka food and stay

I miss going to Melaka, I have not go there for vacation for many years. I know they are many nice food to eat and I like their chicken ball rice, nyonya food and lut lut satay.

I don't think we are going there for vacation at the moment, seems like everyone so busy. We always giving excuses and money always one of the reasons. One aunt from Malaka telling that why not have another kid. Having kids today cost alot of money, not just their education, they even demand on toys etc!!

I envy some friends that get to enjoy themselves going vacation with their buddies. I have make up my time for myself too like attending event, party, and workshop. If I don't do it now, it would be forever waiting.

I have interest to go vacation for domestic as international would be too costly for me.

0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry