Monday, October 15, 2012

Think Kuala Selangor this school holiday

Yes being a mom is not easy, i just purchased school uniform for my son, he is going to standard one next year. Thinking of this school holiday where for budget vacation. Well i think of Kuala Selangor, my dear told me he will bring me there ten years ago but until today with two kids no go yet.

Seafood in my mind, the last time i have best seafood it was in roof top of a building carpark in Kuching, Sarawak. It was three years go, memories are fresh in mind. This time cannot afford for that trip so think of budget trip.

Life is short, we always say wait the kids grow up to go together but think of it, when they are older and having peer group they will not go vacation with you. This is what happened to some families. 

0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry