Friday, July 5, 2013

A reason to smile!

Finally I have reason to update this blog, yeah last update was Jan. Where I have been? I am all over the blogs, oh well if you know my blogs. :D

Anyway this August is happy month for me, because I will go vacation with my son and my dear. But not for my baby and sister-in-law and parents-in-law because they need to stay home. They says baby not suitable to travel for the moment for long journey. Yeah we are going by bus with brother in law family and his relatives and friends.

I haven't been to Thailand for many years, yeah 15 years I think! The last with my parents on my dad's company trip long ago! Now dad's retired for many years, parent's hardly go travel. But hey, they have plan to go China next year!

0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry