Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Compare Sony Ericsson phone

I love cell phone and my favourite brand is Sony Ericsson phone. I am using one currently that is K700i. I purchase it RM1300 back then and now it is only valid RM100.

Just some info for myself as I am thinking which is the best.

C-905

The 8.1 megapixel C905 Cyber-shot™ phone is equipped with Xenon flash and always ready to capture the best moments of your life

source from Sony Ericsson site.


K-5501

Share a little happiness. The 2 megapixel K550i Cyber-shot™ phone is ideal for catching and sharing smiles on the fly.

source from Sony Ericsson site.


I am thinking if camera phone I will choose C-095, what's your suggestion?


I need a better cell phone for snap picture, I don't like using camera as I am lazy to bring along. I don't have a bag to go with that, I often going out with no bag. As the security here is not good so I don't want to be traget by the bad people.


0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry