Saturday, November 7, 2009

Air Asia tickets under promo no use burn!

Yeah my sister not use her Air Asia tickets which I purchase during promo online. It is sad to see her only interested in prayers and decided to become monk. She is staying at the temple and her head will be shave on Feb 2010.

Anyway it is her decision of her life and everyone is sad cannot do anything about it. I am sure my parents are most disappointed at her. We used the tickets few months ago according to our plan even though it is H1N1 we just becareful and be aware.

At Sarawak I had the chance to meet up my classmate, she is still the same. She is slim and pretty even though have a five year old kid. Her hubby changes alot though, I wish them best of luck in having second child. :)

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry