Friday, May 25, 2012

Zoo Negara

I miss going to the Zoo, this is Zoo Negara in Kuala Lumpur. I need to wait my youngest son to grow bigger only go because he always want to be carry. He is now eleven month old and my big boy is six year old. Visitors can feed the elephant sugar cane, you will need to purchase from the seller in the Zoo. You can also feed other animals in the Zoo.

We often choose to walk because we can exercise, it is hot day so we always prepare water. There is a fast food restaurant available in the Zoo so you don't need to worry of getting hungry.

I don't see horse in the Zoo anymore during my childhood my dad oftern bring the whole family to Zoo. I remembered seeing horse there, I need to find the photos of my childhood to show you.

0 comments:

HolyCrap Sherry Headline Animator

HolyCrap Sherry